The ValkPro+ systems (L10⁰ Landscape, L15⁰ Landscape and P10⁰ Portrait) are built-up from a minimal number of different parts. This enables standardisation and optimization of logistics and installation methods. The system is fully re-connectable.
- System built from minimal number of different parts
- Installation speed of 4-5 minutes per panel
- All metal connections (no plastic), which makes earthing and equalization of potential relatively easy
- Suitable for all common panel sizes including 72-cell panels and panels with larger widths
- Clamps suitable for panel thickness 28-50mm
- Can be applied for roof heights up to 25 mtrs standard (higher roofs on request)
- Low ballast required, in line with the regulations for each country, backed-up by extensive wind tunnel testing.
Bigger irradiation angle
The ValkPro+ L15⁰ system offers the advantage of a larger irradiation angle, in comparison to systems with a tilt angle of 10⁰ for the panels.
For mounting PV-panels in “portrait” orientation, the “ValkFlat” system with A-frames needed to be used. Until now: the ValkPro+ P10 system will be the new standard. The ValkPro+ system can be placed with lower ballast and with less time, thanks to the easier installation of the parts.
More panels on the roof
In a “South” set-up, the standard pitch of the ValkPro+ P10⁰ is only 2300 mm, in comparison to 2700mm for the “ValkFlat” system. This means that 15% more panels can be placed on the same roof area.