ValkPitched - Clamp
Unique to this system:
- Clamp system with universal intermediate and end panel clamps (H 28-50 mm)
- Logistical advantage due to short profile lengths
- If desired, long lengths also available
- Waterproof mounting system with special screws or pop-nails
- Pre-punched holes in profiles for fast and easy mounting
- Also suitable for corrugated steel roofs
The ValkPitched – Clamp can be used for all types of roofs. Its innovative and strong clamping ensures a quick and reliable fixation.
The Side++ profiles with adjustable, universal panel clamps are available in plain, semi-black and entirely black versions. They are especially strong and long to bridge large spans and are suitable for directly mounting extra wide, high-power panels.
For roofs with a finished surface like bitumen, EPDM or PVC, there are two solutions depending on the presence of insulation.
“Cold roofs” do not have any insulation under the roof covering, and we use special roof hooks for them. These hooks can be screwed to the roof and then sealed with a waterproof finish.
“Warm roofs” have insulation laid directly under the roof covering, so we use special consoles. These consoles are secured to the roof structure with anchors and assembled in a watertight manner if necessary. This allows compensation for variations in the thickness of the insulation.
Besides the conventional solar panels with a frame, solar panels without a frame can also be attached using glass clamps.
With our free software, the ValkPVplanner, you can generate a complete project calculation with a list of items and a
project-specific installation guide in easy steps.
- Brochure ValkPitched
- Brochure ValkPVplanner
- Price list ValkCableCare - Access
- Price list ValkCableCare - Premium
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Bitumen
- Datasheet Cable Management
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Matrix Consoles
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
Components list Downloads
- Product list ValkPitched - Clamp
- Product list ValkPitched - Insert
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions UK
- Certificate EcoVadis CSR Rating 2019
- Certificate MCS BBA 0159
- Certificate wind tunnel testing - Pitched roof
- Certification Solar Mounting Sytems
'We like the ValkPitched systems from Van der Valk because the system is so sturdy, which means you need fewer materials. And customers like the fact that very few materials need to be taken onto the roof.'Rexel Nederland B.V.