ValkPitched - Clamp | Steel
Unique to this system:
- Clamp system with universal mid and end panel clamps (H 28-50 mm)
- Logistical advantage due to short profile lengths
- If desired, long lengths also available
- Waterproof mounting system with special screws or pop-rivets
- Pre-punched holes in profiles for fast and easy mounting
- Also suitable for corrugated steel roofs
The ValkPitched – Clamp can be used for all types of roofs. Its innovative and strong clamping ensures a quick and reliable fixation.
The Side++ profiles with adjustable, universal panel clamps are available in plain aluminium, semi-black and full black versions. They are especially strong and long enough to bridge large spans and are suitable for directly mounting extra wide, high-power panels.
For corrugated roofs, both fibre and steel, hanger bolts can be used in combination with an innovative hanger bolt clamp. This clamp allows the height of the profiles to be simply and quickly adjusted.
For steel corrugated roofs, a “mini-rail” system can be used that affixes short lengths of profile to the steel roof sheeting with blind rivets.
Besides the conventional solar panels with a frame, solar panels without a frame can also be attached using glass clamps.
Using our free software, the ValkPVplanner, a complete project calculation with a list of items and project-specific installation guide can be obtained in easy steps.
- Brochure ValkPitched
- Brochure ValkPVplanner
- Price list ValkCableCare - Access
- Price list ValkCableCare - Premium
- Price list ValkPitched - Clamp
- Installation manual Birdblocker
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Clamp
- Datasheet Cable Management
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Galvanic Corrosion
- Datasheet Hanger bolts for steel purlins
- Datasheet Hanger bolts for wooden purlins
- Datasheet Matrix Consoles
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
Components list Downloads
- Product list ValkPitched - Clamp
- Product list ValkPitched - Insert
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions UK
- Certificate EcoVadis CSR Rating 2019
- Certificate MCS BBA 0159
- Certificate wind tunnel testing - Pitched roof
- Certification Solar Mounting Sytems
'We like Van der Valk Solar Systems because of the quality of their systems. Added to that, we have a great relationship with the Van der Valk employees and they’re always trying to find innovative solutions to make their systems even better.'Mast-ProjectZ Solar Works