ValkPitched - Clamp | Plain tile (UK only)
Unique to this system:
- Clamp system
- Universal intermediate and end clamps (H 28-50 mm)
- Less roof fixing necessary due to very strong profile
- Connection piece as strong as profile, so no weak spots
- Practical and safe lateral mounting
The ValkPitched – Clamp can be used for all types of roofs. Its innovative and strong clamping ensures a quick and reliable fixation.
The Side++ profiles with adjustable, universal panel clamps are available in plain, semi-black and entirely black versions. They are especially strong and long to bridge large spans and are suitable for directly mounting extra wide, high-power panels.
We offer various solutions for tiled roofs, depending on the type of tile and roof structure.
We can create a “nailed down” fixation to the roof structure with screws, commonly using our Smartline and Strongline roof hooks.
As an alternative, a hook can be shoved behind the battern, allowing the fixed and adjustable Slimline roof hook to be used.
A plain tile roof hook is used specifically for plain tile roofs (UK).
Besides the conventional solar panels with a frame, solar panels without a frame can also be attached using glass clamps.
With our free software, the ValkPVplanner, a complete project calculation with a list of items and a
project-specific installation guide can be obtained in several easy steps.
- Brochure ValkPitched
- Brochure ValkPVplanner
- Price list ValkCableCare - Access
- Price list ValkCableCare - Premium
- Price list ValkPitched - Clamp
- Installation manual Birdblocker
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Clamp
- Datasheet Cable Management
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Galvanic Corrosion
- Datasheet Matrix Consoles
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
- Datasheet Roof hooks for tiles
Components list Downloads
- Product list ValkPitched - Clamp
- Product list ValkPitched - Insert
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions UK
- Certificate EcoVadis CSR Rating 2019
- Certificate MCS BBA 0159
- Certificate wind tunnel testing - Pitched roof
- Certification Solar Mounting Sytems
'We like the ValkPitched systems from Van der Valk because the system is so sturdy, which means you need fewer materials. And customers like the fact that very few materials need to be taken onto the roof.'Rexel Nederland B.V.