ValkPitched - Clamp | Steel
Unique to this system:
- Clamp system with universal mid and end panel clamps (H 28-50 mm)
- Logistical advantage due to short profile lengths
- If desired, long lengths also available
- Waterproof mounting system with special screws or pop-rivets
- Pre-punched holes in profiles for fast and easy mounting
- Also suitable for corrugated steel roofs
The ValkPitched – Clamp can be used for all types of roofs. Its innovative and strong clamping ensures a quick and reliable fixation.
The Side++ profiles with adjustable, universal panel clamps are available in plain aluminium, semi-black and full black versions. They are especially strong and long enough to bridge large spans and are suitable for directly mounting extra wide, high-power panels.
For corrugated roofs, both fibre and steel, hanger bolts can be used in combination with an innovative hanger bolt clamp. This clamp allows the height of the profiles to be simply and quickly adjusted.
For steel corrugated roofs, a “mini-rail” system can be used that affixes short lengths of profile to the steel roof sheeting with blind rivets.
Besides the conventional solar panels with a frame, solar panels without a frame can also be attached using glass clamps.
Using our free to use software, the ValkPVplanner, a complete project calculation with a list of items and project-specific installation guide can be obtained in easy steps.
- Brochure Van der Valk Solar Systems
- Price list ValkCableCare
- Installation manual BirdBlocker H=125mm
- Installation manual BirdBlocker H=200mm
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Clamp
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in concrete roof with concrete anchor
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in steel sheet roof with screws
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in steel sheet roof with toggle anchor
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in wooden roof with screws
- Datasheet BirdBlocker
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Galvanic Corrosion
- Datasheet Hanger bolts for steel purlins
- Datasheet Hanger bolts for wooden purlins
- Datasheet Matrix Consoles
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
- Datasheet ValkCableCare - cable baskets h=35mm
- Datasheet ValkCableCare - cable baskets h=60mm
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions Iberica
- General terms and conditions Nordics
- General terms and conditions UK
- REACH Declaration of Compliance
- Return form
- Certificate EcoVadis CSR Rating 2019
- Certificate MCS 012
- Certificate wind tunnel testing - Pitched roof
- Certification Solar Mounting Systems
'We use ValkPitched because it’s a reliable and sturdy system that can be mounted quickly.'PakDeZon