ValkPitched - Insert | Slate
Unique to this PV mounting system:
- Plug-in system
- Very fast panel mounting
- Automatically achieves a perfectly aligned system
- Streamlined appearance
- Minimum number of profiles required due to optimal alignment
The ValkPitched – Insert can be used for practically every type of roof. With its unique insertion system, solar panels can be installed quickly and snugly, without putting them under tension.
The solar panels are inserted during mounting in special U-profiles that make the use of a panel clamp unnecessary. The system is available in plain, semi-black or completely black versions.
We offer various solutions for tiled roofs, depending on the type of tile and roof structure.
As an alternative, a hook can be suspended behind the battern, allowing the fixed and adjustable Slimline roof hook to be used.
A special slate hook is used for slate roofs in combination with a flashing to create a watertight seal.
Using our free to use software, the ValkPVplanner, a complete project calculation with a list of items and project-specific installation guide can be obtained in easy steps.
- Brochure Van der Valk Solar Systems
- Price list ValkCableCare
- Installation manual Birdblocker
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Insert
- Datasheet Cable Management
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Galvanic Corrosion
- Datasheet Matrix Consoles
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
- Datasheet Roof hooks for tiles
- Datasheet Strongline Heavy Duty
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions UK
- Return form
- Certificate EcoVadis CSR Rating 2019
- Certificate wind tunnel testing - Pitched roof
- Certification Solar Mounting Systems
- MCS 012 Certificate
'Van der Valk Solar Systems is a reliable partner and offers the very best solutions and customer service. Because of their unique features, it takes much less time to install their systems.'EnergyNAT