ValkPitched - Clamp | Steel
Unique to this PV mounting system:
- Clamp system
- Universal mid and end clamps (H 28-50 mm)
- Less roof fixing necessary due to very strong profile
- Connection piece as strong as profile, so no weak spots
- Practical and safe lateral mounting
The ValkPitched – Clamp can be used for all types of roofs. Its innovative and strong clamping ensures a quick and reliable fixation.
The Side++ profiles with adjustable, universal panel clamps are available in plain aluminium, semi-black and entirely black versions. They are especially strong and long enough to bridge large spans and are suitable for directly mounting extra wide, high-power panels.
With steel roof tiles as well, hanger bolts can be used in combination with an innovative hanger bolt clamp. This clamp allows the height of the profiles to be adjusted simply and quickly.
In certain cases a “mini-rail” system is used which quickly affixes short lengths of profile to the steel roof tile sheets with blind rivets.
Besides the conventional solar panels with a frame, solar panels without a frame can also be attached using glass clamps.
Using our free to use software, the ValkPVplanner, a complete project calculation with a list of items and project-specific installation guide can be obtained in easy steps.
- Brochure Van der Valk Solar Systems
- Price list ValkCableCare
- Price list ValkPitched - Clamp
- Installation manual BirdBlocker H=125mm
- Installation manual BirdBlocker H=200mm
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Clamp
- Installation Manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in concrete roof with concrete anchor
- Installation Manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in steel sheet roof with screws
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in steel sheet with toggle anchor
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - Mounting in wooden roof with screws
- Datasheet BirdBlocker
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Flat roofs - Pitch and Roof Zones
- Datasheet Galvanic Corrosion
- Datasheet Hanger bolts for steel purlins
- Datasheet Hanger bolts for wooden purlins
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
- Datasheet ValkCableCare - cable baskets h=35mm
- Datasheet ValkCableCare - cable baskets h=60mm
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement Van der Valk Systemen
- General installation guidelines
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions Iberica
- General terms and conditions Nordics
- General terms and conditions UK
- REACH Declaration of Compliance
- Return form
- Certificate EcoVadis Sustainability Rating 2021
- Certificate ISO14001
- Certificate MCS 012
- Certificate wind tunnel testing - Pitched roof
- Certification Solar Mounting Systems
'We like Van der Valk Solar Systems because of their expert team, who can come up with really creative solutions and react quickly whenever necessary.'Volta Solar