ValkPitched - Insert | Plain tile (UK only)
Unique to this PV mounting system:
- Plug-in system
- Very fast panel mounting
- Automatically achieves a perfectly aligned system
- Streamlined appearance
- Minimum number of profiles required due to optimal alignment
The ValkPitched – Insert can be used for practically every type of roof. With its unique insertion system, solar panels can be installed quickly and snugly, without putting them under tension.
The solar panels are inserted during mounting in special U-profiles that make the use of a panel clamp unnecessary. The system is available in plain, semi-black or full black versions.
We offer various solutions for tiled roofs, depending on the type of tile and roof structure.
As an alternative, a hook can be suspended behind the battern, allowing the fixed and adjustable Slimline roof hook to be used.
A plain tile roof hook is used specifically for plain tile roofs (UK).
Using our free to use software, the ValkPVplanner, a complete project calculation with a list of items and project-specific installation guide can be obtained in easy steps.
- Brochure Van der Valk Solar Systems
- Price list ValkCableCare
- Price list ValkPitched - Insert
- Installation manual BirdBlocker H=125mm
- Installation manual BirdBlocker H=200mm
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Insert
- Installation Manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in concrete roof with concrete anchor
- Installation Manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in steel sheet roof with screws
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in steel sheet with toggle anchor
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - Mounting in wooden roof with screws
- Datasheet BirdBlocker
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Flat roofs - Pitch and Roof Zones
- Datasheet Galvanic Corrosion
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
- Datasheet Strongline Heavy Duty
- Datasheet ValkCableCare - cable baskets h=35mm
- Datasheet ValkCableCare - cable baskets h=60mm
- Datasheet ValkPitched Clamp for tiled roofs [UK]
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement Van der Valk Systemen
- General installation guidelines
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions Iberica
- General terms and conditions Nordics
- General terms and conditions UK
- REACH Declaration of Compliance
- Return form
- Certificate EcoVadis Sustainability Rating 2021
- Certificate ISO14001
- Certificate MCS 012
- Certificate wind tunnel testing - Pitched roof
- Certification Solar Mounting Systems
'We’ve been working with the systems from Van der Valk Solar Systems for many years and we’re very happy with the quality and innovations implemented in the products. Added to that, the new developments in the ValkPVplanner have made it much easier to design projects!'NuVisionEnergy