ValkPitched - Insert | Standard
Unique to this PV mounting system:
- Plug-in system
- Very fast panel mounting
- Automatically achieves a perfectly aligned system
- Streamlined appearance
- Minimum number of profiles required due to optimal alignment
The ValkPitched – Insert can be used for practically every type of roof. With its unique insertion system, solar panels can be installed quickly and snugly, without putting them under tension.
The solar panels are inserted during mounting in special U-profiles that make the use of a panel clamp unnecessary. The system is available in plain aluminium, semi-black or full black versions.
We offer various solutions for tiled roofs, depending on the type of tile and roof structure.
We can create a “nailed down” fixation to the roof structure with screws, commonly using our Smartline and Strongline roof hooks.
As an alternative, a hook can be suspended behind the battern, allowing the fixed and adjustable Slimline roof hook to be used.
Using our free to use software, the ValkPVplanner, a complete project calculation with a list of items and project-specific installation guide can be obtained in easy steps.
- Brochure Van der Valk Solar Systems
- Price list ValkCableCare
- Price list ValkPitched - Insert
- Installation manual Birdblocker
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Insert
- Datasheet Cable Management
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Galvanic Corrosion
- Datasheet Matrix Consoles
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
- Datasheet Roof hooks for tiles
- Datasheet Strongline Heavy Duty
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions UK
- Return form
- Certificate EcoVadis CSR Rating 2019
- Certificate wind tunnel testing - Pitched roof
- Certification Solar Mounting Systems
- MCS 012 Certificate
'The roof hooks for the ValkPitched - Smartline are attached to the wood with a screw system, which means they’re more securely fastened. Especially in areas with higher winds and in coastal regions, that’s the ideal solution, but for severe storms in general this system can withstand more than a system in which the roof hooks are hooked around the wood.'Libra Energy