ValkPitched - Clamp | Fibre
Unique to this system:
- Universal hanger bolt clamp for M10 and M12 hanger bolts / threaded ends
- Easily adjustable in height
- Hanger bolts available for wooden and steel purlins
- Suitable as a single layer or cross bond system
- Also available as insert system
The ValkPitched – Clamp can be used for all types of roofs. Its innovative and strong clamping ensures a quick and reliable fixation.
The Side++ profiles with adjustable, universal panel clamps are available in plain aluminium, semi-black and full black versions. They are especially strong and long enough to bridge large spans and are suitable for directly mounting extra wide, high-power panels.
For corrugated roofs, both fibre and steel, hanger bolts can be used in combination with an innovative hanger bolt clamp. This clamp allows the height of the profiles to be simply and quickly adjusted.
For steel corrugated roofs, a “mini-rail” system can be used that affixes short lengths of profile to the steel roof sheeting with blind rivets.
Besides the conventional solar panels with a frame, solar panels without a frame can also be attached using glass clamps.
With our free to use software, the ValkPVplanner, a complete project calculation with a list of items and a project-specific installation guide can be obtained in several easy steps.
- Brochure Van der Valk Solar Systems
- Price list ValkCableCare
- Price list ValkPitched - Clamp
- Installation manual Birdblocker
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Clamp
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Corrugated roof clamp
- Datasheet Cable Management
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Galvanic Corrosion
- Datasheet Hanger bolts for steel purlins
- Datasheet Hanger bolts for wooden purlins
- Datasheet Matrix Consoles
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions UK
- Return form
- Certificate EcoVadis CSR Rating 2019
- Certificate wind tunnel testing - Pitched roof
- Certification Solar Mounting Systems
- MCS 012 Certificate
'The pitched roof system is perfect thanks to its universal components. Pre-mounted components save time and give installation technicians more time to find appropriate solutions for complicated roofs.'EnergyNAT