ValkPitched - Clamp | Flat
Unique to this system:
- System for standing seam roofs | flat
- Clamp system with universal mid and end panel clamps (H 28-50 mm)
The ValkPitched – Clamp can be used for all types of roofs. Its innovative and strong clamping ensures a quick and reliable fixation.
The Side++ profiles with adjustable, universal panel clamps are available in plain aluminium, semi-black and full black versions. They are especially strong and long enough to bridge large spans and are suitable for directly mounting extra wide, high-power panels.
For seamed joint roofs, 2 types of clamps are available: one for a round seam and one for a flat seam.
The round seam is the “Kalzip” variant, which can be applied in almost every case.
Roofs with flat seams come in different versions. A special universal flat standing seam clamp was developed for them.
Besides the conventional solar panels with a frame, solar panels without a frame can also be attached using glass clamps.
With our free to use software, the ValkPVplanner, a complete project calculation with a list of items and a project-specific installation guide can be obtained in several easy steps.
- Brochure Van der Valk Solar Systems
- Price list ValkCableCare - Access
- Price list ValkCableCare - Premium
- Price list ValkPitched - Clamp
- Installation manual Birdblocker
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Standing Seam
- Datasheet Cable Management
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Galvanic Corrosion
- Datasheet Matrix Consoles
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
- Datasheet ValkPitched - Standing Seam
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions UK
- Certificate EcoVadis CSR Rating 2019
- Certificate MCS BBA 0159
- Certificate wind tunnel testing - Pitched roof
- Certification Solar Mounting Systems
'We believe that a screw system is the strongest way to mount structures on pitched roofs, which is why we’ve chosen the Smartline system from Van der Valk Solar Systems.'Mast-ProjectZ Solar Works