ValkPitched - Clamp | Flat
Unique to this system:
- System for standing seam roofs | flat
- Clamp system with universal mid and end panel clamps (H 28-50 mm)
The ValkPitched – Clamp can be used for all types of roofs. Its innovative and strong clamping ensures a quick and reliable fixation.
The Side++ profiles with adjustable, universal panel clamps are available in plain aluminium, semi-black and full black versions. They are especially strong and long enough to bridge large spans and are suitable for directly mounting extra wide, high-power panels.
For seamed joint roofs, 2 types of clamps are available: one for a round seam and one for a flat seam.
The round seam is the “Kalzip” variant, which can be applied in almost every case.
Roofs with flat seams come in different versions. A special universal flat standing seam clamp was developed for them.
Besides the conventional solar panels with a frame, solar panels without a frame can also be attached using glass clamps.
With our free to use software, the ValkPVplanner, a complete project calculation with a list of items and a project-specific installation guide can be obtained in several easy steps.
- Brochure Van der Valk Solar Systems
- Price list ValkCableCare
- Price list ValkPitched - Clamp
- Installation manual BirdBlocker H=125mm
- Installation manual BirdBlocker H=200mm
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Standing Seam
- Installation Manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in steel sheet roof with screws
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in steel sheet with toggle anchor
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - Mounting in wooden roof with screws
- Datasheet BirdBlocker
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Flat roofs - Pitch and Roof Zones
- Datasheet Galvanic Corrosion
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
- Datasheet ValkCableCare - cable baskets h=35mm
- Datasheet ValkCableCare - cable baskets h=60mm
- Datasheet ValkPitched - Standing Seam
- Datasheet ValkPitched - Straight Standing Seam Clamp
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement Van der Valk Systemen
- General installation guidelines
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions Iberica
- General terms and conditions Nordics
- General terms and conditions UK
- Life-cycle sustainability
- Product life cycle sustainability
- REACH Declaration of Compliance
- Return form
- Certificate EcoVadis Sustainability Rating 2021
- Certificate ISO14001
- Certificate MCS 012
- Certificate wind tunnel testing - Pitched roof
- Certification Solar Mounting Systems
'We’ve been working with the systems from Van der Valk Solar Systems for many years and we’re very happy with the quality and innovations implemented in the products. Added to that, the new developments in the ValkPVplanner have made it much easier to design projects!'NuVisionEnergy