ValkPro+ L10 East-West
Unique to this system:
- Landscape mounting
- 10° tilt angle
- Pitch: 2300 mm (2150*)
- Also available in South configuration
* Another pitch is possible for projects > 500 kWp.
Communal features of the ValkPro+ L10, L15, P10
- Mounting speed 3-4 minutes per panel (East-West or South systems)
- Metal couplings (not plastic), so pre-prepared for grounding and lightning protection
- Standard application to 25m roof height (higher on request)
- Minimal number of compulsory items
- Low ballast, supported by the national standards and wind-tunnel tests
- Also suitable for two-metre and ‘high power’ panels
Foundation methods Flat roof systems
The ValkPro+ L10 South or East-West, the ValkPro+ L15 South of East-West and the ValkPro+ P10 South or East-West have different foundation methods. For example, the systems can be mounted using rubber tile carriers, mass blocks, or consoles.
Rubber tile carriers are easy to transport and install due to their low weight and soft structure and they also protect the roof surface.
The advantage of mass blocks is that they can immediately be used as a considerable part of the ballast. In addition, when mass blocks are used the height of the system in increased, which leads to easy mounting, for example, when applied as a field configuration.
Consoles facilitate fixed mounting on the roof in areas with very high wind load or roofs that cannot bear any weight. This specific implementation guarantees water-proof sealing.
Besides the conventional solar panels with frames, solar panels without frames can also be attached using glass clamps.
Using our free to use software, the ValkPVplanner, a complete project calculation with a list of items and a project-specific installation guide can be obtained in easy steps.
- Brochure Van der Valk Solar Systems
- Price list ValkCableCare - Access
- Price list ValkCableCare - Premium
- Price list ValkPro+
- Installation manual ValkPro+ L10 East-West
- Datasheet Cable Management
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Flat roofs - Pitch and Roof Zones
- Datasheet Galvanic Corrosion
- Datasheet Matrix Consoles
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
- Datasheet Rubber load distributor for ValkPro+
- Datasheet Rubber tile carrier and underlay
- Datasheet ValkPro+
- Datasheet ValkPro+ equalization of potentials and grounding
- Datasheet ValkPro+ for green roofs
- Datasheet ValkPro+ on flat roofs with ROCKWOOL insulation
Technical drawings Downloads
- Drawing ValkPro+ L10 EW [2300mm] Rubber tile carriers+Mass carriers
- Drawing ValkPro+ L10 EW [2300mm] Rubber tile carriers+Mass carriers+Side plates
- Drawing ValkPro+ L10 EW [2300mm] Rubber tile carriers+Side plates
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions UK
- Certificate EcoVadis CSR Rating 2019
- Certificate MCS BBA 0159
- Certificate wind tunnel testing - Flat roof - ValkPro+ L10
- Certificate wind tunnel testing - Flat roof - ValkPro+ L15 and P10
- Certification Solar Mounting Systems
Presentation videos Downloads
- Instruction video ValkPro+
- Webinar ValkPVplanner - White map
'Van der Valk Solar Systems is a great company to work with when you have questions or problems that need solving. Their service orientation is excellent, especially when it involves large projects and non-standard specifications. And they always help you really quickly if you have any questions.'Rexel Nederland B.V.