ValkPitched - Insert
Unique to this system:
- Plug-in system
- Very fast panel mounting
- Automatically achieves a perfectly aligned system
- Streamlined appearance
- Minimum number of profiles required due to optimal alignment
The ValkPitched – Insert can be used for practically every type of roof. With its unique insertion system, solar panels can be installed quickly and snugly, without putting them under tension.
The solar panels are inserted during mounting in special U-profiles that make the use of a panel clamp unnecessary. The system is available in plain, semi-black or full black versions.
For roofs with a finished surface like bitumen, EPDM or PVC, there are two solutions depending on the presence of insulation.
“Cold roofs” do not have any insulation under the roof covering, and we use special roof hooks for them. These hooks can be screwed to the roof and then sealed with a waterproof finish.
“Warm roofs” have insulation laid directly under the roof covering, so we use special consoles. These consoles are secured to the roof structure with anchors and assembled in a watertight manner if necessary. This allows compensation for variations in the thickness of the insulation.
With our free to use software, the ValkPVplanner, a complete project calculation with list of items and a project-specific installation guide can be obtained in several easy steps.
- Brochure Van der Valk Solar Systems
- Price list ValkCableCare
- Installation manual BirdBlocker H=125mm
- Installation manual BirdBlocker H=200mm
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Insert
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Membrane
- Installation Manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in concrete roof with concrete anchor
- Installation Manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in steel sheet roof with screws
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in steel sheet with toggle anchor
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - Mounting in wooden roof with screws
- Datasheet BirdBlocker
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Flat roofs - Pitch and Roof Zones
- Datasheet Galvanic Corrosion
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
- Datasheet PV-installations on roofs with Lightning Protection System (LPS)
- Datasheet ValkCableCare - cable baskets h=35mm
- Datasheet ValkCableCare - cable baskets h=60mm
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement Van der Valk Systemen
- General installation guidelines
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions Iberica
- General terms and conditions Nordics
- General terms and conditions UK
- Product life cycle sustainability
- REACH Declaration of Compliance
- Return form
- Certificate EcoVadis Sustainability Rating 2023
- Certificate ISO14001
- Certificate MCS 012
- Certification Solar Mounting Systems
'Van der Valk Solar Systems is a reliable partner and offers the very best solutions and customer service. Because of their unique features, it takes much less time to install their systems.'EnergyNAT