ValkPitched - Clamp | Round
Unique to this system:
- System for standing seam roofs | round
- Clamp system with universal mid and end panel clamps (H 28-50 mm)
The ValkPitched – Clamp can be used for all types of roofs. Its innovative and strong clamping ensures a quick and reliable fixation.
The Side++ profiles with adjustable, universal panel clamps are available in plain aluminium, semi-black and full black versions. They are especially strong and long enough to bridge large spans and are suitable for directly mounting extra wide, high-power panels.
For seamed joint roofs, 2 types of clamps are available: one for a round seam and one for a flat seam.
The round seam is the “Kalzip” variant, which can be applied in almost every case. Roofs with flat seams come in different versions.
A special universal flat standing seam clamp was developed for them.
Besides the conventional solar panels with a frame, solar panels without a frame can also be attached using glass clamps.
With our free to use software, the ValkPVplanner, a complete project calculation with a list of items and a project-specific installation guide can be obtained in several easy steps.
- Brochure Van der Valk Solar Systems
- Price list ValkCableCare
- Price list ValkPitched - Clamp
- Price list ValkPitched - Insert
- Installation manual BirdBlocker H=125mm
- Installation manual BirdBlocker H=200mm
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Standing Seam
- Installation Manual ValkPitched - ValkElevated
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - Mounting in aerated concrete
- Installation Manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in concrete roof with concrete anchor
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - Mounting in hollow concrete
- Installation Manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in steel sheet roof with screws
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in steel sheet with toggle anchor
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - Mounting in wooden roof with screws
- ValkSolarFix Application Matrix
- Datasheet BirdBlocker
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Flat roofs - Pitch and Roof Zones
- Datasheet Galvanic Corrosion
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
- Datasheet PV-installations on roofs with Lightning Protection System (LPS)
- Datasheet ValkCableCare - cable baskets h=35mm
- Datasheet ValkCableCare - cable baskets h=60mm
- Datasheet ValkPitched - Standing Seam
- Datasheet ValkPitched - Straight Standing Seam Clamp
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement Van der Valk Systemen
- General installation guidelines
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions Iberica
- General terms and conditions Nordics
- General terms and conditions UK
- Product life cycle sustainability
- REACH Declaration of Compliance
- Return form
- Warranty periods
- Certificate EcoVadis Sustainability Rating 2023
- Certificate ISO14001
- Certificate MCS 012
- Certification Solar Mounting Systems
'We like Van der Valk Solar Systems because of the quality of their systems. Added to that, we have a great relationship with the Van der Valk employees and they’re always trying to find innovative solutions to make their systems even better.'Mast-ProjectZ Solar Works