ValkPitched - Insert | Steel
Unique to this system:
- Plug-in system
- Very fast panel mounting
- Automatically achieves a perfectly aligned system
- Streamlined appearance
- Minimum number of profiles required due to optimal alignment
The ValkPitched – Insert can be used for practically every type of roof. With its unique insertion system, solar panels can be installed quickly and snugly, without putting them under tension.
The solar panels are inserted during mounting in special U-profiles that make the use of a panel clamp unnecessary. The system is available in plain, semi-black or completely black versions.
With steel roof tiles as well, hanger bolts can be used in combination with an innovative hanger bolt clamp. This clamp allows the height of the profiles to be adjusted simply and quickly.
Besides the conventional solar panels with a frame, solar panels without a frame can also be attached using glass clamps.
With our free software, the ValkPVplanner, a complete project calculation with a list of items and a
project-specific installation guide can be obtained in several easy steps.
- Brochure ValkPitched
- Brochure ValkPVplanner
- Price list ValkPitched - Insert
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Insert
- Datasheet Cable Management
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Hanger bolts for steel purlins
- Datasheet Hanger bolts for wooden purlins
- Datasheet Matrix Consoles
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
Components list Downloads
- Product list ValkPitched - Clamp
- Product list ValkPitched - Insert
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions UK
- Certificate EcoVadis CSR Rating 2019
- Certificate MCS BBA 0159
- Certificate wind tunnel testing - Pitched roof
- Certification Solar Mounting Sytems
'We’ve been working with the systems from Van der Valk Solar Systems for many years and we’re very happy with the quality and innovations implemented in the products. Added to that, the new developments in the ValkPVplanner have made it much easier to design projects!'NuVisionEnergy