ValkPitched - Clamp | Round
Unique to this system:
- System for Standing seam roofs | round
- Clamp system with universal intermediate and end panel clamps (H 28-50 mm)
The ValkPitched – Clamp can be used for all types of roofs. Its innovative and strong clamping ensures a quick and reliable fixation.
The Side++ profiles with adjustable, universal panel clamps are available in plain, semi-black and entirely black versions. They are especially strong and long to bridge large spans and are suitable for directly mounting extra wide, high-power panels.
For seamed joint roofs, 2 types of clamps are available: one for a round seam and one for a flat seam.
The round seam is the “Kalzip” variant, which can be applied in almost every case. Roofs with flat seams come in different versions.
A special universal flat standing seam clamp was developed for them.
Besides the conventional solar panels with a frame, solar panels without a frame can also be attached using glass clamps.
With our free software, the ValkPVplanner, a complete project calculation with a list of items and a
project-specific installation guide can be obtained in several easy steps.
- Brochure ValkPitched
- Brochure ValkPVplanner
- Price list ValkCableCare - Access
- Price list ValkCableCare - Premium
- Price list ValkPitched - Clamp
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Standing Seam
- Datasheet Cable Management
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Matrix Consoles
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
- Datasheet ValkPitched - Standing Seam
Components list Downloads
- Product list ValkPitched - Clamp
- Product list ValkPitched - Insert
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions UK
- Certificate EcoVadis CSR Rating 2019
- Certificate MCS BBA 0159
- Certificate wind tunnel testing - Pitched roof
- Certification Solar Mounting Sytems
'We like the systems for pitched roofs from Van der Valk Solar Systems because of the rigid profiles and sturdy clamps, which you can easily step over without having to bend too much.'Nixwell Solar