ValkPitched - Insert | Slate
Unique to this system:
- Plug-in system
- Very fast panel mounting
- Automatically achieves a perfectly aligned system
- Streamlined appearance
- Minimum number of profiles required due to optimal alignment
The ValkPitched – Insert can be used for practically every type of roof. With its unique insertion system, solar panels can be installed quickly and snugly, without putting them under tension.
The solar panels are inserted during mounting in special U-profiles that make the use of a panel clamp unnecessary. The system is available in plain, semi-black or completely black versions.
We offer various solutions for tiled roofs, depending on the type of tile and roof structure.
We can create a “nailed down” fixation to the roof structure with screws, commonly using our Smartline and Strongline roof hooks.
As an alternative, a hook can be shoved behind the battern, allowing the fixed and adjustable Slimline roof hook to be used.
A special slate hook is used for slate roofs in combination with a flashing to create a watertight seal.
Besides the conventional solar panels with a frame, solar panels without a frame can also be attached using glass clamps.
Using our free software, the ValkPVplanner, a complete project calculation with a list of items and
project-specific installation guide can be obtained in easy steps.
- Brochure ValkPitched
- Brochure ValkPVplanner
- Price list ValkCableCare - Access
- Price list ValkCableCare - Premium
- Price list ValkPitched - Insert
- Installation manual Birdblocker
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Insert
- Datasheet Cable Management
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Galvanic Corrosion
- Datasheet Matrix Consoles
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
- Datasheet Roof hooks for tiles
Components list Downloads
- Product list ValkPitched - Clamp
- Product list ValkPitched - Insert
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions UK
- Certificate EcoVadis CSR Rating 2019
- Certificate MCS BBA 0159
- Certificate wind tunnel testing - Pitched roof
- Certification Solar Mounting Sytems
'If you’re looking for ease of installation, flexibility, and safety, then Van der Valk Solar Systems is the company for you.'Sunforce