ValkPitched - Clamp
Unique to this system:
- Clamp system with universal mid- and end-panel clamps (H 28-50 mm)
- Clamp positions on the long side of the panel, in both Portrait and Landscape configurations
- Logistical benefit due to short profile lengths
- If desired, longer lengths are also available
- Connector of the same strength as the profile, so there are no weak spots
The ValkPitched – Clamp can be used for all types of roofs. Its innovative and strong clamping ensures a quick and reliable fixation.
The Side++ profiles with adjustable, universal panel clamps are available in plain aluminium, semi-black and full black versions. They are especially strong and long enough to bridge large spans and are suitable for directly mounting extra wide, high-power panels.
For roofs with a finished surface like bitumen, EPDM or PVC, there are two solutions depending on the presence of insulation.
“Cold roofs” do not have any insulation under the roof covering, and we use special roof hooks for them. These hooks can be screwed to the roof and then sealed with a waterproof finish.
“Warm roofs” have insulation laid directly under the roof covering, so we use special consoles. These consoles are secured to the roof structure with anchors and assembled in a watertight manner if necessary. This allows compensation for variations in the thickness of the insulation.
Besides the conventional solar panels with a frame, solar panels without a frame can also be attached using glass clamps.
With our free to use software, the ValkPVplanner, you can generate a complete project calculation with a list of items and a project-specific installation guide in easy steps.
- Brochure Van der Valk Solar Systems
- Price list ValkCableCare
- Price list ValkPitched - Clamp
- Price list ValkPitched - Insert
- Installation manual BirdBlocker H=125mm
- Installation manual BirdBlocker H=200mm
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Insert
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Membrane
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - Mounting in aerated concrete
- Installation Manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in concrete roof with concrete anchor
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - Mounting in hollow concrete
- Installation Manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in steel sheet roof with screws
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in steel sheet with toggle anchor
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - Mounting in wooden roof with screws
- ValkSolarFix Application Matrix
- Datasheet BirdBlocker
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Flat roofs - Pitch and Roof Zones
- Datasheet Galvanic Corrosion
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
- Datasheet PV-installations on roofs with Lightning Protection System (LPS)
- Datasheet ValkCableCare - cable baskets h=35mm
- Datasheet ValkCableCare - cable baskets h=60mm
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement Van der Valk Systemen
- General installation guidelines
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions Iberica
- General terms and conditions Nordics
- General terms and conditions UK
- Product life cycle sustainability
- REACH Declaration of Compliance
- Return form
- Warranty periods
- Certificate EcoVadis Sustainability Rating 2023
- Certificate ISO14001
- Certificate MCS 012
- Certification Solar Mounting Systems
'Van der Valk Solar Systems is service-oriented, thinks along with you, comes up with great suggestions and different perspectives and is always willing to do that little bit extra to put a difficult roof right.'Slim Opgewekt