ValkPitched - Clamp
Unique to this system:
- Clamp system with universal mid and end panel clamps (H 28-50 mm)
- Logistical advantage due to short profile lengths
- If desired, long lengths also available
- Waterproof mounting system with special screws or pop-nails
- Pre-punched holes in profiles for fast and easy mounting
- Also suitable for corrugated steel roofs
The ValkPitched – Clamp can be used for all types of roofs. Its innovative and strong clamping ensures a quick and reliable fixation.
The Side++ profiles with adjustable, universal panel clamps are available in plain aluminium, semi-black and full black versions. They are especially strong and long enough to bridge large spans and are suitable for directly mounting extra wide, high-power panels.
For roofs with a finished surface like bitumen, EPDM or PVC, there are two solutions depending on the presence of insulation.
“Cold roofs” do not have any insulation under the roof covering, and we use special roof hooks for them. These hooks can be screwed to the roof and then sealed with a waterproof finish.
“Warm roofs” have insulation laid directly under the roof covering, so we use special consoles. These consoles are secured to the roof structure with anchors and assembled in a watertight manner if necessary. This allows compensation for variations in the thickness of the insulation.
Besides the conventional solar panels with a frame, solar panels without a frame can also be attached using glass clamps.
With our free to use software, the ValkPVplanner, you can generate a complete project calculation with a list of items and a project-specific installation guide in easy steps.
- Brochure Van der Valk Solar Systems
- Price list ValkCableCare
- Installation manual BirdBlocker H=125mm
- Installation manual BirdBlocker H=200mm
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Membrane
- Datasheet BirdBlocker
- Datasheet Cable Management
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Galvanic Corrosion
- Datasheet Matrix Consoles
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions Iberica
- General terms and conditions Nordics
- General terms and conditions UK
- Return form
- Certificate EcoVadis CSR Rating 2019
- Certificate MCS 012
- Certificate wind tunnel testing - Pitched roof
- Certification Solar Mounting Systems
'We like the ValkPitched systems from Van der Valk because the system is so sturdy, which means you need fewer materials. And customers like the fact that very few materials need to be taken onto the roof.'Rexel Nederland B.V.