ValkPitched - Clamp
Unique to this system:
- Clamp system with universal mid and end panel clamps (H 28-50 mm)
- Logistical advantage due to short profile lengths
- If desired, long lengths also available
- Waterproof mounting system with special screws or pop-nails
- Pre-punched holes in profiles for fast and easy mounting
- Also suitable for corrugated steel roofs
The ValkPitched – Clamp can be used for all types of roofs. Its innovative and strong clamping ensures a quick and reliable fixation.
The Side++ profiles with adjustable, universal panel clamps are available in plain aluminium, semi-black and full black versions. They are especially strong and long enough to bridge large spans and are suitable for directly mounting extra wide, high-power panels.
For roofs with a finished surface like bitumen, EPDM or PVC, there are two solutions depending on the presence of insulation.
“Cold roofs” do not have any insulation under the roof covering, and we use special roof hooks for them. These hooks can be screwed to the roof and then sealed with a waterproof finish.
“Warm roofs” have insulation laid directly under the roof covering, so we use special consoles. These consoles are secured to the roof structure with anchors and assembled in a watertight manner if necessary. This allows compensation for variations in the thickness of the insulation.
Besides the conventional solar panels with a frame, solar panels without a frame can also be attached using glass clamps.
With our free to use software, the ValkPVplanner, you can generate a complete project calculation with a list of items and a project-specific installation guide in easy steps.
- Brochure Van der Valk Solar Systems
- Price list ValkCableCare - Access
- Price list ValkCableCare - Premium
- Installation manual Birdblocker
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Bitumen
- Datasheet Cable Management
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Galvanic Corrosion
- Datasheet Matrix Consoles
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions UK
- Certificate EcoVadis CSR Rating 2019
- Certificate MCS BBA 0159
- Certificate wind tunnel testing - Pitched roof
- Certification Solar Mounting Systems
'The roof hooks for the ValkPitched - Smartline are attached to the wood with a screw system, which means they’re more securely fastened. Especially in areas with higher winds and in coastal regions, that’s the ideal solution, but for severe storms in general this system can withstand more than a system in which the roof hooks are hooked around the wood.'Libra Energy