ValkPitched - Clamp | Standard
Unique to this PV mounting system:
- Clamp system
- Universal mid and end clamps (H 28-50 mm)
- Less roof fixing necessary due to very strong profile
- Connection piece as strong as profile, so no weak spots
- Practical and safe lateral mounting
The ValkPitched – Clamp can be used for all types of roofs. Its innovative and strong clamping ensures a quick and reliable fixation.
The Side++ profiles with adjustable, universal panel clamps are available in plain aluminium, semi-black and full black versions. They are especially strong and long enough to bridge large spans and are suitable for directly mounting extra wide, high-power panels.
We offer various solutions for tiled roofs, depending on the type of tile and roof structure.
We can create a “nailed down” fixation to the roof structure with screws, commonly using our Smartline and Strongline roof hooks.
As an alternative, a hook can be suspended behind the battern, allowing the fixed and adjustable Slimline roof hook to be used.
Besides the conventional solar panels with a frame, solar panels without a frame can also be attached using glass clamps.
Using our free to use software, the ValkPVplanner, a complete project calculation with a list of items and project-specific installation guide can be obtained in easy steps.
- Brochure Van der Valk Solar Systems
- Price list ValkCableCare
- Price list ValkPitched - Clamp
- Installation manual BirdBlocker H=125mm
- Installation manual BirdBlocker H=200mm
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Clamp - Tiled roofs
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - Mounting in aerated concrete
- Installation Manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in concrete roof with concrete anchor
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - Mounting in hollow concrete
- Installation Manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in steel sheet roof with screws
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in steel sheet with toggle anchor
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - Mounting in wooden roof with screws
- Datasheet BirdBlocker
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Flat roofs - Pitch and Roof Zones
- Datasheet Galvanic Corrosion
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
- Datasheet PV-installations on roofs with Lightning Protection System (LPS)
- Datasheet Strongline Heavy Duty
- Datasheet ValkCableCare - cable baskets h=35mm
- Datasheet ValkCableCare - cable baskets h=60mm
- Datasheet ValkPitched Clamp for tiled roofs [UK]
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement Van der Valk Systemen
- General installation guidelines
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions Iberica
- General terms and conditions Nordics
- General terms and conditions UK
- Product life cycle sustainability
- REACH Declaration of Compliance
- Return form
- Certificate EcoVadis Sustainability Rating 2023
- Certificate ISO14001
- Certificate MCS 012
- Certification Solar Mounting Systems
Presentation videos Downloads
- Instruction video ValkPitched - Clamp - Slimline
- Instruction video ValkPitched - Clamp - Smartline
- Instruction video ValkPitched - Clamp - Strongline
'The pitched roof system is perfect thanks to its universal components. Pre-mounted components save time and give installation technicians more time to find appropriate solutions for complicated roofs.'EnergyNAT