ValkPitched - Clamp | Plain tile (UK only)
Unique to this PV mounting system:
- Clamp system
- Universal mid and end clamps (H 28-50 mm)
- Less roof fixing necessary due to very strong profile
- Connection piece as strong as profile, so no weak spots
- Practical and safe lateral mounting
The ValkPitched – Clamp can be used for all types of roofs. Its innovative and strong clamping ensures a quick and reliable fixation.
The Side++ profiles with adjustable, universal panel clamps are available in plain aluminium, semi-black and full black versions. They are especially strong and long enough to bridge large spans and are suitable for directly mounting extra wide, high-power panels.
We offer various solutions for tiled roofs, depending on the type of tile and roof structure.
As an alternative, a hook can be suspended behind the battern, allowing the fixed and adjustable Slimline roof hook to be used.
A plain tile roof hook is used specifically for plain tile roofs (UK).
Besides the conventional solar panels with a frame, solar panels without a frame can also be attached using glass clamps.
Using our free to use software, the ValkPVplanner, a complete project calculation with a list of items and project-specific installation guide can be obtained in easy steps.
- Brochure Van der Valk Solar Systems
- Price list ValkCableCare
- Price list ValkPitched - Clamp
- Price list ValkPitched - Insert
- Installation manual BirdBlocker H=125mm
- Installation manual BirdBlocker H=200mm
- Installation manual ValkPitched Clamp for tiled roofs UK
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - Mounting in aerated concrete
- Installation Manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in concrete roof with concrete anchor
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - Mounting in hollow concrete
- Installation Manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in steel sheet roof with screws
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - mounting in steel sheet with toggle anchor
- Installation manual ValkSolarFix - Mounting in wooden roof with screws
- ValkSolarFix Application Matrix
- Datasheet BirdBlocker
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Flat roofs - Pitch and Roof Zones
- Datasheet Galvanic Corrosion
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
- Datasheet PV-installations on roofs with Lightning Protection System (LPS)
- Datasheet Strongline Heavy Duty
- Datasheet ValkCableCare - cable baskets h=35mm
- Datasheet ValkCableCare - cable baskets h=60mm
- Datasheet ValkPitched Clamp for tiled roofs [UK]
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement Van der Valk Systemen
- General installation guidelines
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions Iberica
- General terms and conditions Nordics
- General terms and conditions UK
- Product life cycle sustainability
- REACH Declaration of Compliance
- Return form
- Warranty periods
- Certificate EcoVadis Sustainability Rating 2023
- Certificate ISO14001
- Certificate MCS 012
- Certification Solar Mounting Systems
'We’ve been working with the systems from Van der Valk Solar Systems for many years and we’re very happy with the quality and innovations implemented in the products. Added to that, the new developments in the ValkPVplanner have made it much easier to design projects!'NuVisionEnergy