ValkPitched - Clamp | Slate
Unique to this PV mounting system:
- Clamp system
- Universal mid and end clamps (H 28-50 mm)
- Less roof fixing necessary due to very strong profile
- Connection piece as strong as profile, so no weak spots
- Practical and safe lateral mounting
The ValkPitched – Clamp can be used for all types of roofs. Its innovative and strong clamping ensures a quick and reliable fixation.
The Side++ profiles with adjustable, universal panel clamps are available in plain aluminium, semi-black and full black versions. They are especially strong and long enough to bridge large spans and are suitable for directly mounting extra wide, high-power panels.
We offer various solutions for tiled roofs, depending on the type of tile and roof structure.
As an alternative, a hook can be suspended behind the battern, allowing the fixed and adjustable Slimline roof hook to be used.
A special slate hook is used for slate roofs in combination with a flashing to create a watertight seal.
Besides the conventional solar panels with a frame, solar panels without a frame can also be attached using glass clamps.
Using our free to use software, the ValkPVplanner, a complete project calculation with a list of items and project-specific installation guide can be obtained in easy steps.
- Brochure Van der Valk Solar Systems
- Price list ValkCableCare
- Price list ValkPitched - Clamp
- Installation manual BirdBlocker H=125mm
- Installation manual BirdBlocker H=200mm
- Installation manual ValkPitched - Clamp
- Datasheet BirdBlocker
- Datasheet Cable Management
- Datasheet Corrosion Resistance
- Datasheet Galvanic Corrosion
- Datasheet Matrix Consoles
- Datasheet Micro Inverters
- Datasheet Strongline Heavy Duty
- Datasheet ValkPitched Clamp for tiled roofs [UK]
General documents Downloads
- Codes and Regulations Ireland
- Disclaimer ValkPVplanner - ValkKITSplanner
- Environmental Policy Statement
- General terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions Iberica
- General terms and conditions Nordics
- General terms and conditions UK
- Return form
- Certificate EcoVadis CSR Rating 2019
- Certificate MCS 012
- Certificate wind tunnel testing - Pitched roof
- Certification Solar Mounting Systems
'We believe that a screw system is the strongest way to mount structures on pitched roofs, which is why we’ve chosen the Smartline system from Van der Valk Solar Systems.'Mast-ProjectZ Solar Works